Friday, April 08, 2011

Upgrading myself

That's right people, I have given myself an upgrade! In just the last few days I have ramped up my digital presence. I have restarted this blog, I have actually started using Twitter, and I am thinking more intentionally about my Facebook posts.

I have fallen off from all of this in the last few years due to computer issues, internet issues and just being plain busy. I have a renewed interest in using these tools, I have a better connection, and I have done some diagnostics on my laptop and it is running much smoother.

Hopefully, my followers on this blog will pick up. Nothing against Keith and Stan, but they are my only followers at the moment. If you see this on Facebook, come and follow my blog. Same with Twitter.

Thanks to all one of you for following me.

No comments: