Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Blessed Life - Year 1


Year 1

See the hospital up there?

I was born there. At least I think I was (I can't really remember...I mean c'mon I was a wee lil' lad).

We lived for a few months in Lexington, Ky but then moved to Nicholasville, Ky in a rural area (which by the way is not really much of a rural area today).

My interests at this time were eating and sleeping...that is pretty much it.

In my first year I got to know my older brother Dale (who is 5 years older) and apparently had a dog which I do not remember. All in all it was a good 1st year of life (but then again, what do I know...I had just been born!)

I plan on periodically posting my life on here...that will be good for at least 4osomething posts. I guess it would be good if I researched those early years a little more. When I post year 80something I can go back and remember what the old days were like. Who am I kidding? We will probably be using something unique and new...I hear there is this new concept called paper...where you actually use some kind of writing utensil to post things. That sounds awesome!

No comments: